PULP: Reclaimed Materials Art & Design is a Toronto not-for-profit corporation. We are devoted to the integration of design, architecture, environmental awareness, and social activity to enhance communities around the city.
♫ news ♫ news ♫ news ♫
- Check out the photos from PULP: paper art party 2016!
- Extra special thanks to everyone who made it out to PULP: paper art party 2016! Because of your partying, we were able to donate over $1500 to the Evergreen Centre at the Yonge Street Mission. Learn more about our charitable cause, and if you’d still like to donate, you can do so here.
- We LOVE community feedback, so tell us what you thought of PULP: paper art party 2016, for a chance to win tickets to the next party!
- PULP: paper art party 2016 is happening Saturday, January 16th at Geary Lane (Dufferin & Dupont). Get your tickets now!
- Submit designs for PULP: paper art party 2016! Deadline extended to January 1st!
- Check out the incredible origami installation PULP artists created for the World Wildlife Fund’s #WeAreAllWildlife campaign
- PULP: paper art party 2016 is ALREADY in the works! Tell us what you thought of this year’s, so we can keep improving the party!
- Following the success of PULP: paper art party 2015 (at Jam Factory) PULP donated $500 to The Artists’ Network.
- Check out our Research page for detailed information of the design of our Card-yard pavilions.
We like having fun and we’re always looking for new friends, so why not get involved? Join in on the next project and meet a growing and versatile group of volunteers, friends, and collaborators. We welcome helping hands, advice, and critique. give us a shout!