PULP: Reclaimed Materials Art & Design is a Toronto not-for-profit corporation. We are devoted to the integration of design, architecture, environmental awareness, and social activity to enhance communities around the city.
“The unique event at the Great Hall saw 55 artists create strange, dainty installations, artworks, costumes, and even furniture in a multi-room playground made from recycled and reclaimed materials” (BlogTO on PULP: paper art party 2014)
♫ news ♫ news ♫ news ♫
- Submit designs for PULP: paper art party 2015!
- Fill out our paper art party survey! Let us know what you thought and suggest how you would like to see it improved!
- PULP: paper art party was SO MUCH FUNNN. See more info, photos, and videos here.
- Photos from Card-yard at BIG on Bloor and Summer Solstice festivals coming soon!
- Check out our new Research page for detailed information of the design of our Card-yard pavilions.
We like having fun and we’re always looking for new friends, so why not get involved? Join in on the next project and meet a growing and versatile group of volunteers, friends, and collaborators. We welcome helping hands, advice, and critique. give us a shout!