PULP: Reclaimed Materials Art & Design is a Toronto not-for-profit corporation. We are devoted to the integration of design, architecture, environmental awareness, and social activity to enhance communities around the city.
We’re getting ready for PULP: paper art party 2018! This year we’ll be at The Costume House on January 20th, 2018. Stay tuned for more updates on this entertaining event, and in the meantime, take a look at our past projects to see what we got up to this summer!
♫ news ♫ news ♫ news ♫
- Check out PULP’s coming event! On Friday, November 24, 2017 PULP joins forces with Design Exchange, and Yonge Street Mission, to learn how to use graffiti to revive, re-purpose, and reclaim objects in a youth-led, fun-filled evening! More info and tickets here.
- This summer’s BIG on Bloor (July 22-23) was a fantastic time! Check out images from the event on our Facebook page!
- Extra special thanks to everyone who made it out to PULP: paper art party 2017! Because of your partying, we were able to donate $2100 to Jubilee Designs at the Evergreen Centre at the Yonge Street Mission. Learn more about our charitable cause, and if you’d still like to donate, you can do so here.
- We LOVE community feedback, so Tell us how to make our next party better!
- Last year’s Summer Solstice and Card-yard at BIG on Bloor were a great success! Check out some photos from the events on our Facebook page!
- Check out the incredible origami installation PULP artists created for the World Wildlife Fund’s #WeAreAllWildlife campaign
- Check out our Research page for detailed information of the design of our Card-yard pavilions.
We like having fun and we’re always looking for new friends, so why not get involved? Join in on the next project and meet a growing and versatile group of volunteers, friends, and collaborators. We welcome helping hands, advice, and critique. give us a shout!